Sunday, December 20, 2009

What character do you play in this "God Spot"?

Hesitant on posting or writng about this, but…

Guest Post:---one of my most "god spots" was also probably my most heartbreaking and what pushed me away from church, do to what happened afterwards--don't know how much detail to go into--i took an OD of pills--some of purposeful, other spiritual (long story)--but i stopped breathing--the time there though was my "god spot"

--reading my whole medical report i was very talkative (i don't remember a thing much-at least the talking)--they found no drugs in my system-I wondered why they did not pump my stomach when I got to the hospital--and that explains it-i took over 120 pills and knew exactly what they were--several hours later--still nothing---but i stopped breathing--and was life flighted to a trauma hospital

--I don’t remember much at all about that night but, the vivid thing i do remember was being visited by something/someone--i thought someone but was told over and over NO ONE was there--i was seeing "visions" of little demons in front of me and smacking them--this “person” kept trying to come in my room, but wouldn't come near me--called my name over and over, wendy, wendy--this person raised his hands and said "Evil Be Gone" and i remember throwing up

--this person (who i asked the nurse plz let that person talk to me--she said no one is in here--i said what about that person by the doorway--no one was there she said)--this "person" now came back into the room every time after the nurse left and proceeded to try and give me a letter, and a package (i know sounds odd)-they did not want to come near me per se so they tried handing it to me with a stick--the letter was so vivid--and a package which i remember in detail--I kept thinking why the hell doesn’t this person just hand this too me--and again I asked the nurse--can you get that letter and package--she AGAIN told me NO ONE was there

--i knew my answers were in those 2 things--the peace, truth, answer to my darkness struggles-(and still believe that)-but i could never get it---i remember trying to grab for it-and it was right in front of me, but I couldn‘t get it-then this "person" was telling me scriptures to read (now i haven't read a bible in ages before that, let alone touched one)--but i had one and i remember flipping through the book of psalms, trying to find whatever they were telling me to pray, read---and the one thing I remember i read was "As you walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil."

---at that moment i was gone and woke up a day later in another hospital--and the only thing i remember is that vision--those words, that letter, and package.--was it a dream, could be---but I don’t believe that---was brought back at that point for a reason-----and that visit meant something--still believe that letter had something in it, as well as that package. 

I called my church that night--and needed support from them afterwards--but got nothing--I couldn’t even get them to help come pick me up from the hospital--among so many other things.

=============================================

"I am an island.  I am a rock."~priest


Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: