Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jesus loves me. This I know.

I am so impressed with Jesus and His love for me.  What else can I say?  Jesus loves me.  This I know.

I have a challenge tomorrow.  It impacts my future in a dramatic way.  I have a choice.  Shall I believe God is who He says He is and will do what He says He will do or should I wrestle the issue away from God and handle it myself?  Isn't that a stupid question?  What would you do?

I have been running with God the last couple years.  I think I will continue the race with God.  If you think about me tomorrow morning.  Pray.  I'll let you know how things work out.  Did I mention?  Jesus loves me.  This I know.

Thank you.  
archie

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: