Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hit me with a ton or bricks! Gag me with a place setting! I get it!

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG: The Word of God is the creator of the world, who came down in the form of a man named Jesus. Through the lips of Jesus was spoken Word recorded in the Bible.  Not all of His Words, just some of His Words were recorded.  The Word as God was not mute before Jesus, nor after Jesus (not sure about the idea of before and after as it relates to time eternal, but anyway).

These Words in the Bible were sourced from the same deity that spoke the world into existence. Consider the power you have as a believer when you speak the written Words of the creator of the universe! POW! Hit me with a ton of bricks! POWER in the WORD! Speak it. I am BLOWN AWAY and my keyboard wishes I'd quick banging on the keys with such FORCE! 

Jesus the Word is Lord!

Here is a key.  You have to read God's Word in order to speak it!  Memorize it and draw it fast like a gunslinger reaching for his six shooter!  This is a reason there are so many impotent believers.  They don't read the Word.  They can't remember the Word.  They can't speak the Word.  They have limited their ability to access the grace of God.  I didn't say they can't access grace, I just believe they have limited the ability to access grace.  Without grace, FORGET ABOUT IT!

If you dare, take some time and read the following link.  It was provided to me from Gunner Hanson, a Facebook friend.  I love social networks!  It is awesome when someone you have never met provides life changing insight.  Thank you, Gunner!  

Referencing social networks, do me a favor. I accept the fact that this request may be tasteless according to "Social network etiquette", but I am still going to ask anyway. Ask your friends on Facebook to request my friendship: Archie Rhines . Doing so will point them to God Spots found in 37stories. It is my hope that God Spots will become a book. Maybe you and your friend's comments will become part of the book. It could happen...

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: