Monday, December 14, 2009

"When there is not time to think, what is your default values?"

I made a stop at Starbucks this morning. You may know the place. It
has great coffee and you feel guilty every time you pay something
approaching $5 for your morning "get up and go" beverage.

I bought a small mild coffee today and got back $2 too much change.
What was I do to? Was this a sign from God? I had been paying too
much and this was God's way of giving me a rebate?

What I did was, I kept my hand out across the counter and asked the
barister is this is really what he wanted to do? He checked the
receipt and his buddies were looking over his shoulder or listening
from afar.... He said, "No. Look there is still one honest person
left in the world!" His buddies smiled. I said, "Merry Christmas".

The compliment was well worth the $2 and maybe they had ears to hear,
"Merry Christmas".

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: