Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Do Angels clap their wings when they get excited?

I have been praying consistently and hard for the healing of a friend.
Surgery went well on his mouth for cancer and now he waits for the
test results to say he is cured. In my mind I was thinking about the
angels circled around his bed and watching as God healed him. Might
that be the way it works?

The Word says angels are ever watching and even learning from us.
Think about the possibility of angels circled around and learning from
your experience with God. Maybe as you pray, it is like adding fuel
to the fire of God's presence. As you toss a log on or another
prayer, the angels anticipate what God might do. I can imagine them
dancing around in the air, clapping and making all kinds of praise to
God as the miracle of grace is performed.

It could happen, you know. Only I think it will be much better than
my imagination. After all, how can you imagine something as infinite
as God's love. It really underscores the uniqueness of God Spots,
when God chooses to authenticate His presence. I believe my friend's
healing to be part of a great big awesome God Spot in the works.

Stay tuned....

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: