Friday, December 18, 2009

I hope to be a part of God's big plan...

1,000,000 people are falling away from the church annually.  I want to catch them either before or after they fall.  Either way, I want to catch them.

I think the technology is available to connect everyone in the world with Jesus.  Compared to the money required to communicate in my parent's generation, communication today is cheap.  So what's the problem?  Could it be, believers have no vision for the future...  

Believers have a difficult time believing in things not seen.  Do you think God will find the shallowness of believers acceptable?  I don't think so.  God has a vision for the future.  I believe God wants believer buy-in.  But whether God has buy-in or not, God's will and purpose will be fulfilled. 

I hope to be a part of God's big plan.  

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: