Monday, December 21, 2009

"A guy can wear himself out paddling, only to have the wave pass him by." ~priest

I was Facebook'd today.  It wasn't email.  It was Facebook.  So, I figure I was Facebook'd.  

I had commented to my friend, "on occasion I have been before my time".  It seems my life at times resembled a surfer trying to catch the big wave too early.  A guy can wear himself out paddling, only to have the wave pass him by.  My friend's thought was "God's timing is perfect".   

I think that would be a good place to be.  I'd like to be in God's perfect timing.  I can imagine riding the crest of the wave with His Spirit mist splashing across my face.  That is where I want to be.  How about you?

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: