Tuesday, December 22, 2009

God Spot: Food for the homeless...

I was proud of my sister-in-law this evening.  She is fresh from the DC area and has moved to beautiful San Antonio.  My bride and I took her to the riverwalk to have dinner and see all the lights and sights or Christmas.  The walk ways along the river were busy with people.  

I missed the odd young lady asking for food or whatever you'd give her.  My sister-in-law didn't miss the opportunity to give her the carry-out food package she was carrying.  The young lady hit a home run.  The food given was 1st class tasty pasta with chicken, garlic and sun dried tomatoes.  It was an awesome dish given by an awesome sister-in-law.

I really hated being beat to the God Spot.  I think I will have to be a little more alert next time.

Thank you, sis.  You are awesome!
archie

As for the ride home, that is a horse of a different color.  I will just say, "God is alive and well."

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: