Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I need to start hanging with people who "HAVE", if I ever want to get out of the "HAVE NOT" status." ~janitor

Have you ever wanted more than you have?  I'm sure you have.  I'm not even sure that is bad.  It is certainly natural to want.  I suppose one has to balance the want against the need.  But then there is the principle of God giving you the desires of your heart, so that complicates things a bit.  Likely, balance comes into play.  

I want to tell more people about Jesus.  I think I actually need to tell more people about Jesus.  I'm not really sure why.  It is just something that has developed in my heart over the last couple years.  It is easier to tell someone about Jesus is they want to listen.  Right?  So how do I find the people that want to listen?  That is the question...

James discovered this principle that seems to play into my need to find people.

"Didn’t God choose those who are poor in this world to be rich in faith, and heirs of the Kingdom which he promised to those who love him? But you have dishonored the poor man." ~James 

I figure if God chose the poor to be rich in faith, it must be the poor that have ears to hear.  Right?  Anything wrong with that logic?  So it seems if I hang with people who "HAVE" to get what I "WANT", I will not get what I "NEED".  

I am still thinking about setting up at the flea market.  I'm thinking there may be poor people there....  Have I missed something in my strategy or does this make sense?  I wonder....

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: