Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"It's time for a Fresh Connection." ~priest

God has been positioning me to open my home for a gathering of believers without expectations of what He plans on doing.  He has been working on me for some time.  First placing a vision in my head for the future and then meticulously cleaning house.  It is the house cleaning that has been laborious.  I figure there is still some dirt left in the corners and maybe a few hidden rooms, but they are God's as best I know how to give them up.  He will have to do the remaining cleaning in His own time...

As God has placed this on my heart, likely He has placed it on the hearts of others.  I know it is a very busy time of year and there will be schedule conflicts, but it seems appropriate to give birth to a new work of God at Christmas.   So if you can, drop by sometime around 7:00 PM, this Wednesday for a Fresh Connection.  If you can't physically come by, watch the blog at http://www.freshc.org.  There will be commentary.

It is important to note, Fresh Connections is not focused at any religious group.  It is focused laser sharp at a love for Jesus Christ and what He did for us on the cross.  His love will be evident in the lives we chose to live.  It is my expectation a Fresh Connection will be a gathering of all race, socioeconomic and religious background.  After-all, variety is the spice of life.  

God bless and hang on.  This is going to be an awesome ride!

Fresh Connection Proverb"Lack of forgiveness of self will cripple you in your walk with Jesus."~priest

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: