Friday, November 20, 2009

"When You're Hanging by a Thread"~Sarah

“Audrey's heavenly birthday came and went, and neither my husband nor I could make much positive out of it. Despite our confidence in Heaven, we were just plain sad. And mad. And, we didn't feel hopeful. Then, just a few days later, an ugly consequence of my husband's infidelity hit us like a ton of bricks. An extended family conflict arose that deeply injured us both and reopened wounds that had only begun to scab over. I have to tell you, I could not see God in it all for several days. I couldn't pray. And, if I could, I certainly could not hear God's voice in response or feel His presence. It was the purest pain I've felt in a long time.

The reality is that most of us reach a place in our lives when it is nearly impossible to see God at work.....” ~Sarah

 
Sarah is a new Facebook Friend.  You will find her blog to be transparent, inspirational and encouraging.  It is a good read and exemplifies qualities of a "God Spot".   Click here: A Confident Hope blog

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: