Monday, November 2, 2009

God Spots in the Making...

So there is a guy that says he once was a believer and now he is not.  I don't know how that can be, but he believes it to be the case.  I also know it may not be wise to test God and I pray this is not a test, but an opportunity to build faith...
 
I have four friends have physical needs.  They are:
 
Steve - mouth cancer
John - kidney cancer
Charles - high blood pressure
Regina - breast cancer
 
To God this is no big deal.  God is the Great Physician.  He can with merely a thought instantly and permanently heal each of these even before they are operated on.  He really can.  When I was a young man, I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and only months to live.  That was on Friday.  On Monday I was fine.  huh?!
 
So God can do what He chooses to do and when He chooses to do it.  But, there is a bigger issue at stake.  My God has promised an abundant life.  I believe abundance is defined as "The perfection of His will and purpose" in each of our lives. 
 
As you read this and as God reminds you, pray for SJCR.  Pray for God's abundance on their life.  I will keep you up to date with the status of each and how God Spots are created in the midst of each person's struggle.  Be honored you get to be a part of what God is about to do.
 
Please pray....
Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: