Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Friend with Mouth Cancer.... How can we pray for you?

I have a friend who has a cancerous growth in his mouth. Likely, he
will be embarrassed if he reads this. He is a humble man of God and
actively seeks His pleasure. I believe if God were to heal him,
others' faith would be increased and God would be blessed.

I want God's abundance on his life. So it is not my desire to get you
and I between him and God's best. If it pleases God, pray with me in
requesting God's healing power on my friend. Pray for the doctors to
be astonished with his miraculous healing. I know my friend will
point others to God as the miracle worker.

So as you read this, pray for God's healing on my friend's mouth.
Pray the tumor will miraculously recede at the doctors' astonishment.
Pray God will be blessed and my friend will be healed.

Ask this in the name of Jesus who has already given all for us, as
believers. If He chooses, my friend will be healed.

If you have a word of encouragement or prayer post it here.

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: