Monday, November 16, 2009

Great Expectations - God Spots!

I've been blogging since December 2007 and am getting close to publishing 1,000 posts. God willing, I will post my 1,000th blog entry about Christmas time.  Today, I broke an all time daily high for unique readers.  By midnight, I likely will have shared God Spots with about 500 readers today and maybe 60,000 from the start. 

The readership is significant for me.  I have prayed many times that God would provide a platform and voice for me to share Christ with others.  He used an incredibly dark time in my life to create a passion within me to spot His hand at work.  He helped me coin a new phrase called "God Spots".  You enjoy reading and I enjoy writing about how God has revealed himself. In looking at the spikes in readership, you especially enjoyed reading about my jail stay.  If you missed it, surf to: Maverick County Jail

Many times I hear the thought that it is not about the numbers.  That is admirable and probably true, but for me it is all about the numbers.  It is about the numbers, because I believe God wants me to maximize my impact for him.  He wants His power and grace to be revealed to the masses.  The bigger the number, the more people have heard the love of Christ.  

So today, I thank you for breaking my all time high readership in a single day.  Some time around Christmas, I will thank you for reading 1,000 posts.  I hope in the new year to convert the posts into a book of God Spots.  Thank you for adding value to the blog and my book with your comments.  God bless!

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: