Friday, November 13, 2009

Jesus Freak? Me? Never! Well maybe....

I don't know what happened to me.  Somehow a couple years ago, I became a Jesus Freak when it is way past being fashionable.  It is not something I asked for.  It just happened.  I have always loved God, but somehow this Jesus Freak thing has taken ownership.

You say, "What's the big deal?"  It is a HUGE deal.  Everything about life is shaped differently when the focus is Jesus.  I go to bed at night wondering about what Jesus did for me.  I wake up in the morning, wondering what Jesus will do to me, with me and for me.  I am obsessed with Jesus being active in my life.

Even as I write this blog, I am considering how did God reveal His presence today?  You know what?  I think Jesus likes it that way.  I think He likes my looking for Him around every corner.  Someday, I hope to get really good at seeing His hand at work.  Some day I hope He will say, "Well done!"

"Jesus rejoiced, exuberant in the Holy Spirit. "I thank you, Father, Master of heaven and earth, that you hid these things from the know-it-alls and showed them to these innocent newcomers. Yes, Father, it pleased you to do it this way."


Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: