Friday, November 13, 2009

Free Lemonade!

I'm thinking about opening a lemonade stand.  You know the type.  A plank laying across two boxes and a sign that says, "Free Lemonade".  It would be totally organic.  Everything perfectly natural.  Nothing artificial.  Simply, pure living water.
 
I've selected a lemonade stand because I don't have resources to open a mega church. I don't even have the resources to open a tiny church.  But, I do have the resources to open a lemonade stand and give free icy cold glasses of lemonade.  Christ says that is a good place to start.
 
Drop by sometime...  Possibly, you'd like to open a lemonade stand with me?
 
"This is a large work I've called you into, but don't be overwhelmed by it. It's best to start small. Give a cool cup of water to someone who is thirsty, for instance. The smallest act of giving or receiving makes you a true apprentice. You won't lose out on a thing." ~Jesus
 
Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: