Thursday, November 5, 2009

Does God answer prayer? You be the judge.

Likely, you remember this post: 
 
 
I suggested that God might choose to authenticate His presence and I'd get to blog about it, in the form of a God Spot.  There were four people that readers of the blog were going to specifically pray for.  John, Steve, Charles and Regina. 
 
Results from John came in today.  He had his kidney removed on Tuesday and WALKED out of the hospital Thursday morning, before I could even get there and say, "Hey!"  I had promised to visit and give him a hard time for laying down on the job. 
 
I got to the 5th floor and the nurse said, "John was gone."  I didn't know what to say.  Was he gone in a good way or a bad way?  John.  I hope you are laughing!  I had to take at least one jab at you.  Ha!

So, John.  You just qualified as a God Spot in a big way.  Thank you, Jesus!
 
Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: