Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Code Red! Only God...

I remember a time in my life when all hell broke loose.  

Life is not always easy.  In fact, is it ever easy?  It was in this bad time, I wondered if I would live or die.  I really didn't know.  I think this time was as much for me as it was for you.  Without the dark time, it would be hard for me to understand the tough times in your life.

I know how cheap it may sound for someone to say, "I'll pray for you" and the pain doesn't get any better.  I know what it's like for someone to ask in passing how things are going and you start to tell them and they see someone else they'd rather talk to.  I know what it is like to see nothing but darkness.  I was there.

I have earned the right to say and with expectations that you will listen, "There is hope!"  There is a God alive and well that loves you.  He is big enough for you to not need to pretend to be Holy.  He is there for you in the midst of your anger,  your pain, your embarrassment,  and your feeling of defeat.  God has a plan.

Yes.  He really does.  God created you with a plan and purpose.  God chooses that you will worship Him in the good times and the bad.  What will you choose?  Will you tell God to go to hell or will you tell the evil one to go to hell?  In the midst of your pain, who will you choose?

If you choose God, He will be there with you.  He will encourage you.  He will be with you in the fire.   He will save you.  I know this to be true because I have been there.  Turn to truth.   Turn to God.  This is your day!  Make it God's day.

If I can help, post a comment and let's make a Fresh Connection.

"Change your life, not just your clothes. 
Come back to God, your God. And here's why: God is kind and merciful. 
He takes a deep breath, puts up with a lot, This most patient God, extravagant in love, 
always ready to cancel catastrophe. 

Who knows? Maybe he'll do it now, 
maybe he'll turn around and show pity. Maybe, when all's said and done, 
there'll be blessings full and robust for your God!"

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: