Friday, November 27, 2009

Dancing with Demons... How 'bout you?

I have a Bible believing friend who recently had major surgery. He ended up in ICU for a few days while he, the doctors and God sorted things out. 

He said during the time he was in ICU, he quit caring whether he lived or died.  It was during this time the dark demons began dancing in the peripheral of his vision.  He could physically see their presence.  He said it was the darkest of moments he had ever experienced.  He said the depression that accompanied the demons, was unbelievably bad.  My friend said he never wants to experience that again.

Toward the end of the stay in ICU, a doctor walked in and asked who was a believer?  My friend said it was he.  Very quickly the not caring about life and death disappeared and he was back to caring deeply about his friends and family.  That is a God Spot!

It is a pretty incredible story.  It makes me wonder if there are other ICU experiences, other friends would like to share?  You can post anonymously if you wish.   God bless.

Also "my friend" if I got anything wrong in the account, shoot me an email and I'll fix it.  

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: