Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Trolling for God Spots...

A local Chick-fil-let gave out free coupons for a chicken sandwich.  I went to Family Christian Bookstore and picked up a Bible regularly $14.95 and paid only $5.00.  Both were a great deal.  I then went to Chick-fil-let and had lunch at an outside table with the Bible laying out.  I was watching to see who God would send my way and wake me up to the need to give the Bible to.
 
I wrote inside the cover my God Spot website. http://37stories.wordpress.com and circled John 3:16.  I wrote FREE GIFT inside and the page number to John 3:16 where I again wrote FREE GIFT.  Then I waited.
 
What God did was surprise me.  It seemed His idea was to leave the Bible on the table and walk away.  I almost didn't.  But God insisted, so that's what I did.  I have been praying the remainder of the day that the person that picks up the Bible will find the FREE GIFT inside.  ie. Their personal salvation.  That would really be a God Spot.
 
Maybe the person will reply to this post and let us know how the gift worked out....

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: