Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"Pray to God to change all the possibilities in my life. Please pray for my husband,he is call Fred."~Apphia

A visitor to 37stories last night says, "i am 24 year old,am facing difficult challenges in my right,it very moment i feel like given up .God bless" and also asks for prayer. "Pray to God to change all the possibilities in my life. Please pray for my husband,he is call Fred."~Apphia

I am blessed as I am sure you are, that a person with heart and soul has stumbled across an oasis of love in the desert of the Internet.  God's presence is being felt through His God Spots, literally around the world. 

I will pray for Apphia and I have hope you will pray, also.  I believe Apphia will know the presence of God and will be encouraged to continue the race.  It would be encouraging to Apphia if you would post an encouraging comment.  Thank you.  Archie
 
Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: