Friday, January 1, 2010

"I pray God's deepest love on you, your family and friends in the new year." ~priest

Well, it is the 1st day of a new year, 2010.  Expressing it as: 01-01-10 is as unique as "once in a blue moon" welcoming us to the new year.  I like to think the new year will be a good year.  A year of rebirth in body, soul and spirit.  I am expectant of God's grace creating a beautifully fragrant new year. I think the fragrance of our future will be enhanced by a remembrance and yet forgiveness of our past.

It has been a tough year for many of us.  I have seen in my thousand or so blog posts, suffering is a much too often connecting thread between us all.  It is something that can not be ignored and yet it is something we can't let define our lives.  We must accept it as something God likely never intended and seek God for the provisions to walk through it.  We can choose Jesus to walk through life at our side in the midst of the good and bad.  It is the best choice to make and one that leads to freedom.

So with the new year upon us, I pray God's richest blessings on you and your family.  I pray it will be a year of solid footing and fertile ground for God to do miraculous works in your life.  I pray most of all you will experience a genuine love of God, that can not be held captive by your heart.  A love that has to be shared with all who God places in your path.  I pray this love will draw you close to God and encourage others to seek after Him.  

With this thought of love, I wish to say, "Thank you!" to all my readers this past year.  You have been a key motivator in my daily posts.  I have enjoyed hearing from you in the times of celebration and the times of suffering.  It is this mutual sharing of life that has fueled the fire of readership at 37stories.  God Spots have been dazzling this past year and I have expectations of them to be even more brilliant in 2010.  

So, thank you for being a part of my life.  I look forward to being a part of yours as the year unfolds.  

God bless,
archie

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: