Sunday, January 24, 2010

"It is I. Don't be afraid." ~Jesus

Jesus was a man of few words or was He?  Think about it.  If all His spoken words were recorded, how big would the Bible be?  The red letter edition of the Bible is a record of some of what Jesus said.  I have to assume He was not mute for the first 30 years of His life.  Right?  

I wonder what else He had to say?  Like did he say, "Hey bud!  Let's go fishin'.."  or did He say, "Man!  That dog smells! What did he get into?"  I mean really.  Did He tell a good joke?  Did He laugh at His sister or brother?  Did He even have a sister?  I don't know.  When you get right down to it, we know very little about the most influential man in universe history.

When Jesus came back to life and was back among the living in flesh for a while, He said some very profound things, but what about the things He didn't say?  Like, "Dude it is really HOT like fire in hell.  I don't recommend it."  or "Can you imagine the look on satan's face when I showed up in hell?  You just had to be there to believe it!"  or "You won't believe who I saw in Hell!  You just never know..."

As large as Jesus is, we really know very little about the Son of God!  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.  THE SON OF GOD! and yet a man of few words....

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: