Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hey bud! Want to live forever?

In my contemplative state this morning, I was blown away with the thought that I am going to live forever.  It seems I have heard the term "eternal life" so often that it has lost it's impact or meaning.  I was reciting in my mind the verse, "For God so loved the world, He gave His only Son, that whosoever believed in Him should have everlasting life."  That is when it hit me.  I am going to live forever!

I wonder if you also are sleepily appreciating the gift you received as you live your life?  If so, think about it.  If you are living your life with Christ, you are going to live forever!  It is a story that needs telling.  There are people who want to hear.  Welcome to the great awakening!

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: