Friday, January 29, 2010

"It's Friday. Think I will swing by the convent and see who is ready to party." ~priest

It is Friday and I am feeling happy for life.  I am happy for the family and friends I have.  I am happy for the odd sense of humor God has given me.  I am happy Jesus loves me.

Do you find this a bit upsetting?  "It's Friday. Think I will swing by the convent and see who is ready to party." ~priest 

Why is that? Why is it we as human beings get our shorts in a knot when people on a pedestal are poked at. The only person who ever lived and deserved to be on a pedestal was Jesus. He was King of Kings, Lord of Lords. He was the beginning and the end. Everyone else is just people.

So my advice for you is... pick any person you see on a pedestal and start poking. It will feel good and it is Friday! Live a little! Love a lot! Peace.

~the priest

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: