Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"I'm going to live forever, probably in a dog house." ~the priest

I've been wondering about my vocabulary.  Words are meant to communicate.  Sometimes I wonder how many Words have lost their power.  I stumbled on this thought the other day when I used the Word eternal life.  That is strong, but when I used the phrase, "Hey bud.  Do you want to live forever?"  The thought was EXPLOSIVE.  I even questioned whether I believed it.  

I mean I believe in eternal life, because that is what I bought into when I chose to walk with Jesus as a life style.  But when I translate the thought to I will live forever,  I wonder, "REALLY?" 

My friend from Barbados says, "Robert: It's unimaginable, not that it doesn't make any sense... ur finite mind will explode trying to understand it :)" and goes on to say, "You actually are a spirit living in a body... so u will live for ever regardless the question is WHERE :)

Check out his blog at: http://bajanpoet.wordpress.com/

I think you will enjoy thoughts from the island and yes I am going to live forever, eternally with my friend Jesus...

Archie

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: