Saturday, January 30, 2010

"You don't believe God will supply all your needs!"~priest

As I was coming out of a migraine stupor, I began pondering if I really believed God will supply all my needs.  When your head hurts like hell, you really think you have needs.  Right?

If you believe something, the faith of belief is in the doing.  I once prayed with a guy, that said he had an employee that was unproductive because he prayed too much when he was suppose to be working.  I can understand that line of reasoning, but I don't believe it.  I believe God will honor the prayer and consciousness toward God and bless the business far beyond anything the employee could have done in his own power.  I really believe that.  Do you?  Not likely.

I once was fired for pointing out the sexual harassment one employee was directing at another.  I think about school teachers who choose to not talk of Jesus, because they might be fired.  True.  You might be fired.  So what.  I thought you just said, you believed God will supply all your needs.  I suppose you meant God would supply all your needs as long as you didn't need anything.  Right?

Then I think about the employer who consciously separates his faith from his business.  After all, it is important to not create confusion in the work place.  The attitude is to get your job done and then you can let God act in your life.  It is kinda like, check your gifts in at the door and get to work.  I know what is best for you and the business.  Maybe so.  I don't think so.  I think a business would benefit knowing where your gifts and passions are.  Then, you are best able to bless the profitability of the business.

I'm just sayin',,,

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: