Monday, January 18, 2010

"Today, I woke up with the picture of me walking with one foot on the sidewalk and the other foot on rough ground.." ~priest

God has a plan.  He really does.  We each have a job to do in His plan.  I suspect much of what God has planned for you and I is impossible in our own strength.  

Maybe as Abraham was going to be the father of nations at 100 years old seems a likely as the plan God has for your life.  The thing that really thrilled God about Abraham was His faith.  Abraham knew the impossibility of the task and chose to believe in the future, regardless.  God by Abraham's faith produced the seed that impacted mankind forever.  

I look at the plan God has for me.  I only understand a tiny piece of it, because that is all He has revealed.  It doesn't make it any less important. But it does require faith believing that God knows what He is doing and positioning me to fulfill His wishes.  I was created for His purpose and not mine.

Today, I woke up with the picture of me walking with one foot on the sidewalk and the other foot on rough ground. I think it speaks to my not being fully in the groove with God. I don't know how that can be, but I think that might be the case. So I begin the quest of evaluating what needs to be done in my life to get both feet on the sidewalk.

How is your footing? Are you walking with one foot on the ground? Ask and you shall receive. Seek and you shall find. Knock and keep on knocking....

"Without being weakened in faith, he didn’t consider his own body, already having been worn out, (he being about a hundred years old), and the deadness of Sarah’s womb. Yet, looking to the promise of God, he didn’t waver through unbelief, but grew strong through faith, giving glory to God, and being fully assured that what he had promised, he was also able to perform".~Paul
 
Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: