Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"What do you do other than janitorial stuff?"~bajanpoet

There was a time not so long ago that I was a broken man.  God wanted me broken so He might have opportunity to fix me.  During that time, my church was very gracious to create a job position and hire me as Director of Facilities.  I needed to work.  I needed to work hard.  It kept me from going nuts.  I will be forever grateful to my church for helping me in an incredibly tough time in my life.  I hope I have been a blessing to them...

My broken self was a couple years, ago.  Since that time, God has faithfully been rebuilding me into the man He desires to spend eternity with.  It has been a healthy rebuild. I'm not so broke anymore.  God has a plan and I desire to step into it.  I believe the plan He has for me is to play my part in the rebuilding of His church.   I'm not sure what that exactly looks like, but I am excited to know He has a place for me.

Now that I am not so broken, I wonder how God will choose to use my skill set and giftedness developed over the years.  I was once a research scientist and physicist.  I have started software companies.  I have owned computer stores.  I have patented items and copyrighted computer software.  I even spent the day with the son-in-law of EF Hutton on Wall Street.  But today, I love the Lord.  I wonder where He will put me next...  Just sayin'...

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: