Monday, January 11, 2010

"Now I've got a peaceful, easy feeling" ~Eagles

I like the way you came into my life
With your Spirit so bright
I want to walk with you forever now,
along this road we call life

Now I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
I know you won't let me down
'cause I'm always standing, on the ground.

I found out a long time ago
What the devil can to do to your soul
Oh but he can't take you anywhere,
you don't already know how to go

But I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
I know you won't let me down
'cause I'm always standing, on the ground.

I get this feeling that you know me
as my saviour and my friend
Your voice keeps whispering, to my inner man
tells me "I will be with you till the end"

and I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
I know you won't let me down
'cause I'm always standing,
I'm always standing,
yes I'm always standing
on solid ground.

Original Facebook post by Nathan. Read his story at:
http://37stories.wordpress.com/heartfelt/

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: