Wednesday, October 28, 2009

When the unreasonable become reasonable...

You know I chase after God Spots.  I eagerly look for God's hand at work authenticating His presence.  I find God Spots very encouraging to my personal walk and relationship with Christ.  I think God enjoys my search and is pleased with my joy in discovery.  But what about "Odd Spots"?

An Odd Spot is the precursor to a God Spot.  I think many times God works in the Odd times.  It's those times when nothing about an event makes sense.  Then God works His will and purpose to create the God Spot from the Odd Spot.  I think He gets pleasure when we turn to Him in prayer with our Odd Spot.  It is our prayers that is the missing ingredient to the recipe.  Maybe God actually waits for our prayers to be the catalyst for change?

I find myself in an Odd Spot, today.  Paperwork I need to put my recent jail stay to rest has not shown up.  I keep getting promises, but nothing.  So last night as I rolled over many times in my sleep, I began praying.  Maybe as you read this you will pray and help convert this Odd Spot to a God Spot.
 
Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: