Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". ~einstein

Was Einstein a believer in "The Way"?  I don't think so.  Maybe, but there doesn't appear to be evidence to support the thought.  I find it incredible that one of the all time greatest thinkers may not have found his way to Jesus.  Why is that?

I like the thought that imagination is more important than knowledge.  But he may have missed the point.  I believe wisdom is more important than imagination or knowledge.  Wisdom is the supernatural application of knowledge.  So the question is this...

Does that make me smarter than Einstein?  

Seriously.  Just think of the brilliance Einstein would have been able to impart to the world if He had known Jesus.  Again, not being judgmental.  Maybe he did.  Maybe he didn't.  It is just not obvious and I haven't read anything spiritually insightful by Einstein.

Just imagine...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: