Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cora is my love and my hero!

When I married Cora Ann Brandt 37 years ago and she became Cora Ann
Rhines, I planned on being her protector and provider. I liked the
idea of being responsible for her well being. I think she did too. I
never dreamed life would be tough and I would not be able to fix it.
Without God there is no life...

I love Cora. She has become my hero. When she got the call I was
locked up in Maverick County Jail, she immediately stepped up to the
plate and started swinging. She would do all she could to help her
man in trouble. She called God, pastors and friends for prayer and
immediately began working the system of jail and bail, a system she
knew nothing about.

In one of the few phone calls I was allowed to make, I said get
Federico to go with you. I trusted Mr. Fred to protect her in her
travels to Eagle Pass and know what to expect of the system once she
got there. In true God color, Federico was God in the flesh for
myself and Cora. God worked through him as encouragement for Cora and
we all got through the ordeal.

So the bar has been raised for God Spots. I never dreamed my chase
after God would open a door I would not naturally choose to go
through. But it is a door I went through with no regrets and no
questioning of God. I did tell God if He didn't provide a God Spot, I
couldn't make any sense out of the experience. God came through with
multiple Spots and I with many of those praying were blessed.

God bless you Cora Ann, friends and family.

Surf to: http://www.1stchurch.org/GetFacebook.html

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: