Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Social Conscience - A thing of old..

There was time in days past when life was tough.  Automation had not arrived.  There were no cars.  There were no 7-11 stores.  There were no telephones.  But I can imagine there being a thing called social conscience.  It was an attitude of care and love for those around you.  It was a time when men worked hard outside the home and ladies worked hard at the home. The family unit was strong.  It was truly a time of old.

I have this thing awakening in me that seems to be sensitizing my conscience to the plight of others.  I'm not sure what I will do with this awakening of spirit, but I believe God has a plan of peace and prosperity for others.  Maybe he will allow you and I to participate in His plan? How shall we start? 

"Mordecai the Jew ranked second in command to King Xerxes. He was popular among the Jews and greatly respected by them. He worked hard for the good of his people; he cared for the peace and prosperity of his race."  ~Nehemiah

Surf to: http://www.1stchurch.org/GetFacebook.html

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: