Saturday, October 3, 2009

Is that all there is my friends....

I have to admit there have been times in my Christian walk that I have asked the question, "Is that all there is?"  Those around me pretty much confirmed it is what it is.  You just be faithful and look forward to spending time with Jesus.  But you know, I really didn't get the answer I was looking for.

It seems contradictory to wonder if there is more, if you believe there is a God of the universe.  How can you be limited in your faith walk and experiences if you are walking with a God that has unlimited resources.  It just can't be.  Something is wrong.  Either God is distracted, a liar or you and I just don't get it.

Recently, I sense my eyes opening and soul growing.  I am seeing what I've not seen before and feeling what I've not felt before.  Understandably, it might make people uncomfortable.  Why would it not?  

This one thing I know.   There is more when chasing a lion in a pit on a snowy day .~Beneniah

"If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God.  If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ.  To him be the glory and power for ever and ever.  Amen.  1Pet 4:11

Surf to: http://37stories.wordpress.com

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: