Saturday, October 17, 2009

3 hour prayer meeting

It is 2:00 AM and I just got back from a 3 hour prayer meeting. I
think they called it something else, but where I come from you call it
a prayer meeting. I didn't know anyone prayed 3 hours anymore. I
thought that went away with the "don't shop on Sunday" blue law.

I really enjoyed myself. The enthusiasm for a love of Christ was
contagious. I was an outsider and they welcomed me and explained the
concept of freedom of worship. While they danced around a bit and
said stuff I didn't understand, I enjoyed my freedom of worship and
stayed seated much of the time. I wondered if they thought I was
experiencing freedom. What do you think?

Surf to: http://www.1stchurch.org/GetFacebook.html

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: