Monday, October 12, 2009

Are you "All In" when things get tough?

Before any explanation, I want to say "Thank you" to God, my wife,
family and friends for your concern and prayers. My most sincerest
thanks and blessings to those who helped in a interesting situation.
I am safe and home with much to write about. "God Spots!"

Sometime today, I will begin the process of sharing my experiences of
being arrested by the Border Patrol and locked in Maverick County
jail. The question I want to ask you is, "When times get tough, do
you "Check out" or "Check in" with God? Seriously, do you "love Him"
or "leave Him"?

I promise you. God spent the night with me in Maverick County Jail.

"Do what you do so well:
get me out of this mess and up on my feet.
Put your ear to the ground and listen,
give me space for salvation.
Be a guest room where I can retreat;
you said your door was always open!
You're my salvation—my vast, granite fortress". ~david

Surf to: http://www.1stchurch.org/GetFacebook.html

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: