Sunday, October 25, 2009

Don't think! Be obedient. Don't wash the boxers!

God told Jeremiah, "Go and buy yourself some linen shorts. Put them on
and keep them on. Don't even take them off to wash them." So I bought
the shorts as God directed and put them on. Then God told me, "Take
the shorts that you bought and go straight to Perath and hide them
there in a crack in the rock." So I did what God told me and hid them
at Perath.

Next, after quite a long time, God told me, "Go back to Perath and get
the linen shorts I told you to hide there." So I went back to Perath
and dug them out of the place where I had hidden them. The shorts by
then had rotted and were worthless.

God explained, "This is the way I am going to ruin the pride of Judah
and the great pride of Jerusalem

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: