Saturday, October 3, 2009

Was Buber an ax murderer?

I don't usually quote much except the Bible.  I figure the Bible has plenty left to quote that most have not read anyway.  But I want to make an exception.  I  am aggressively passionately trying to understand God's plan for the emerging church.  I stumbled across this quote by a guy named, Martin Buber.  If he is an ax murderer, let me know and I won't quote him again.  lol

Here goes... 
"Whoever can no longer desire the impossible will be able to achieve nothing more than the all-too-probable." ~Buber

I am deeply passionate about the emerging church.  If you'd like to create dialog, I'd love to hear from you.  Maybe God has plans in our interaction.."to desire the impossible". 

archie

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: