Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Put a gun to my head...

I have a friend who asks himself the question, "If someone put a gun to my head and demanded an answer to the question, 'Are you a Christian?' what would I say?" He cautions to be ready.  The time may not be that far away.  

I'm inclined to believe him.  The holocaust happened in a few years, not decades.  I sense a great awakening in the church outside the four walls of a building.  When God is working, the forces of evil are working, also.  It is not so far fetched to imagine a time when religious freedom will only extend to those who freely worship the state's religion.  

God has placed a new work on my heart.  I have done a lot of things professionally, but nothing so potentially impactful as Fresh Connection Church.  The dream is in the birthing stage.  Read about the basic tenants of this new work at http://www.freshc.org .  I expect God to touch thousands through the Fresh Connection, but if he only touches me, that is enough.

If as you read this God tweaks your heart, the work needs a lawyer and accountant to passionately invest their time in the initial creation of Fresh Connection Church.  Maybe you are the one God is touching.  Maybe you know someone God wants to have this opportunity?   I believe the initial structuring of FreshC to be critical and I need some help.  

God has a couple professionals in mind.  Will you listen?

Surf to: http://www.freshc.org for a Fresh Connection...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: