Friday, October 9, 2009

Are you nuts!? It's NOT ok!

How's it going? Is life working for you?

I heard Jim say he asked the question of a homeless person. They
answered life was ok. Jim said something like, "Huh?! Are you nuts?
It's not ok. Your homeless! So how are you really doing?"

Do you tire of looking at your life and feeling resigned to just
accept it as "it is what it is" or do you want something better? I
have an answer for you, but I don't think you'll do anything with it.
I know I didn't for 50 years or so. I was a believer, but I didn't
tap into what God had waiting. I wonder how many years you will die
on the vine, before you seek true life? David puts it this way...

"Instead you thrill to God's Word,
you chew on Scripture day and night.
You're a tree replanted in Eden,
bearing fresh fruit every month,
Never dropping a leaf,
always in blossom". ~david

Such a simple truth. Consume God's Word and be like a tree planted in
the Garden of Eden, bearing fresh fruit every month. Not even
dropping a single leaf.

Do you believe the Word or do you just accept it as "it is what it
is"? Good enough for some, but no impact on me. It's your life. You
choose. Impotence or life?

Surf to: http://www.1stchurch.org/GetFacebook.html

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: