Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EPIC is FAMILY!

God is alive and well. With Tanya's permission, I want to share an
exchange of emails from an EPIC family member. EPIC is a church based
life group where we transparently live and experience life together.
If you live in San Antonio or the surrounding community, we'd love for
you to join our family. ~archie

The email begins here...

You guys are awesome. I love being part of this new family . I asked
God what it is I am to be learning and i had an 'ah-ha' moment. God is
working on my faith in Him and trusting Him. Really trusting Him. He
continues show me his grace!
I would be honored for you to put it in your blog, and yes if you
would like to use my name that it fine!
tanya


-----Original Message-----
From: Archie Rhines
To: wickstanya@aol.com
Sent: Tue, Oct 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Subject: RE: Maverick County Jail. You should have been there. :)
Tanya,
I and others prayed! Awesome! Broke is not a bad place to be with
God in your back pocket. Good job! I call that a God Spot! OK if I
post it on my blog? I won’t use your name unless you want me to.
archie

From: wickstanya@aol.com [mailto:wickstanya@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:07 PM
To: Archie Rhines

Subject: Re: Maverick County Jail. You should have been there. :)

God is so good. Went before the judge and took my paperwork with me
showing that there were no times to be there yesterday but that i did
show up and so 1 had 2 choices he gave me 1. turn myself in (my knees
were shivering), 2. pay the $265. I said your honor i have health
issues and i don't have my medication for my seizures with me and i do
have20the $176 that i was originally suppose to pay. The judge thought
for a moment and said ok, what i will do for you is reduce the fee
from 265 to 176, but it will go on your record and will put 2 points
on your lisence, but the warrant would be lifted if paid in full.

So God is so good. It all worked out...so i have a few points on the
DL, but that's ok compared to going to jail. Thank you for your
prayers... I may be broke now, but not in jail...lol
Tanya


-----Original Message-----
From: Archie Rhines
To: wickstanya@aol.com
Cc: Sharon Vale ; Jeffery Chandler

Sent: Tue, Oct 13, 2009 8:07 am

Subject: RE: Maverick County Jail. You should have been there. :)
I will pray for you Tanya and the opportunity you have to trust in
God. I have CC:d this to Sharon and our EPIC dad (Jeff Chandler).
Sharon may have an idea or tw o. I don’t know, just thought she
should know.
God bless,
archie

From: wickstanya@aol.com [mailto:wickstanya@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 6:53 PM
To: Archie Rhines

Subject: Re: Maverick County Jail. You should have been there. :)

Archie -
Tanya here. Man how awesome! Thank you for sharing your story. Very
strange thing happened to me. I had to go to court today because last
2 months ago the judge gave me probation for my speeding ticket and
gave me till August 1st to pay. Well that is when i was in the
hospital for my pancrius and i had taken my papers from the hospital
so the judge gave me an extension till October=2 012th (today). My
paper didn't say to be there at 8 am i just assumed that it was 8-5
that i could show up. I go on my lunch break at 200 and was informed
that i was suppose to be there at 8am and so they issued a warrant.

So i have to go to court tommorrow morning and see what to do because
all i have is the money for my ticket and not the warrant. I pray that
i will not go to jail and i am praying tonight that the judge will
have mercy.

Your story encouraged me! Thank you.Just when i get to the point of
being healed physically of one thing and caught up financially on
others, something else happens. I will have to see what God wants to
teach me so thank you for your story!

Love ya brother and will see you thursday (hopefully :) )

Surf to: http://www.1stchurch.org/GetFacebook.html

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: