Thursday, October 15, 2009

Straight from jail...

By now I figure most people think I am whacked. I spent the weekend
in jail and now I have an opinion and a voice that is not afraid to
speak. Awesome. Get over it.

What price are you willing to pay for a word from God? Forget money.
You don't have enough. How about a hand? Are you willing to give up
a hand to hear a word from God? It'd be pretty cool. People would
ask, "Hey, what happened to your hand?" You could say, "I gave it up
for a word from God." That would really place value on what you heard
right? But would you really do it or is your hand more valuable than
a word from God?

God may not ask for your hand. He gave His Word freely. Men have
given their lives that you might have His Word freely.

How odd. One man will die for God's Word. Another man won't take it
off his bookshelf. How strange. Which man are you?

Surf to: http://www.1stchurch.org/GetFacebook.html

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: