Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh God! I'm on the wrong bus!


LADY YELLING FROM BACK OF BUS - Oh god! I got to get off. Oh god.
I'm on the wrong bus. Oh god. I thought I was going to California.I
can't go to Mexico. It is dark and adds to the spookiness of the
yelling. Note: I'm using a "ower case "g" out of respect to our God.
 
Fred yells, "Please sit down until the bus stops." Ah, yes. Freddy
the peacemaker. I picked up the name Freddy, because his family
affectionately refers to him as Freddy. I like that. I don't know if
he does. :)
 
As we pull up to the immigration check point, the bus is boarded and
we are checked by Officer Olivas to see if we belong here. The dog is
barking outside the bus in the luggage compartment area. I guess "3"
barks means everything is ok and I want a bisquit. The officer asks
if I am an America citizen. I'm tempted to say, "Que", but he has a
big gun and is not smiling.
 
Come judgement day, I suppose the lady in the back of the bus will
still be yelling, 'Oh God'. But this time with a capital "G". It
will be confirmed she lived life on the wrong bus. From appearances,
I'd say she was crippled up from Crack. Fred says likely a heroin
addick on Methodone.
 
When you consider the value you place on your life, it is sad to
consider the waste of a human's life. We all started as babies. We
all make choices. Some end up on the wrong bus...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: