Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bus Survival Techniques


Rule #1 - Don't get the bus driver mad.
Rule #2 - Refer to rule #1.
 
Many of the bus drivers must go through bus driver attitude school.  They make the rules of the road.  Sit down and shut up.  Follow the rules.  Let me see if I can remember...
 
"This bus is going to Bakersfield, Tucson, Phoenix, blah, blah and blah.  Find a seat and be quiet.  If your neighbor can hear you talk, you are talking too loud.  Don't take your shoes off.  I don't want to smell your feet.  Use head phones.  If your neighbor can hear it, it is too load.  There is a toilet in the back for your convenience.  Guys don't wizz all over the seat.  Do not smoke.  I will throw you off the bus.  You ladies in back.  You are talking too loud.  Quiet down or I will remove you from the bus.  No alcohol or drugs of any type.  I will toss you from the bus." 
 
And did I say, "FOLLOW RULE#1!"  Oh yeah.  Enjoy your trip and thanks for choosing Greyhound.

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: