Friday, March 6, 2009

Made it to El Paso by Bus


It is 7:00 Friday morning. Spent the night on the bus packed full of
humanity. There was the hacker lady in front of me. Obviously, had
some terminal disease she was intent on infected everyone else with.
There was the "oh god" guy behind who woke up yelling "oh god" where
are we? "oh god, we are on I10". "oh god. it's ok. we are headed
to El Paso.
 
Fred picked a wonderful lady to sit next to. Probably a little closer
than he hoped since she took up both seats. I actually think Fred got
stuck cause he gave up the seat next the small hispanic guy and let me
sit there. That Fred. He's ok.
 
We did have a couple "God Spots". I'll need to catch up shortly.
There is not much time in this stop, because of a God Spot. Our 4
hour layover has turned into a 45 minute layover. One bus was early.
One bus was late. We make a better connection and California is
waiting. Wahoo!

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: