Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Am I Chosen?


"You didn't choose me, remember. I chose you and put you in the world
to bear fruit. Fruit that won't spoil." John 15:16
 
God is amazing. I'm sitting next to a guy who grew up doing all sorts
of drugs and suffered because of it. He has experiences I will never
have. And yet, God chose him that he might bear fruit. Fruit that
won't spoil and that is what he is doing.
 
Today, he is quick to invest his life into the lives of others. He
will pick up the bags of one struggling. He will find a seat for one
looking. He will make sure an elderly person gets on the right bus.
 
Although he is tough, God is giving him a gentle spirit. Although he
hates who he has been, he loves God who is miraculously creating the
person God intended.

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: