Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Arrived San Antonio Safely


Freddy (childhood name I like) and I arrived back in San Antonio at
about 5:45 AM
Tuesday morning or at least told it is Tuesday, I'm not sure. A week
on the bus kind disorients you to time.
 
I kissed Cora goodbye as she left for work and layed down at 7:00 AM
for a nap. I woke up long enough to eat a couple pieces of pizza at
lunch and back to sleep. I finally woke up at 5:30 PM. Gosh, I was
tuckered. Even so, I don't think I will have any trouble sleeping
tonight.
 
First, my apologies for the sporatic blog entries. I tried. Next
trip I need to beg someones Blackberry, iphone or something that will
work in most locations. My Cricket only worked very infrequently. I
continuously tried to send the adventure, but it would bounce back.
Sorry about that, but thank you for attempting to track with me. So,
now I try to do some catchup.
 
I think I will just post a series and then go back and try to make
them in date order later as best as I can. At some point I will
likely confuse the issue when I try to sort by date. So, I apologize
in advance. But for now, this should all be fresh for you. Freddy
and I dropped back to paper and pen and captured the events. So, we
just need to get the happenings to the blog.
 
I will quickly confess this trip was life changing. It will be one of
those "cairns" (from P.Jeff's message) or markers driven deep in the
ground that marks my way.
 
God bless. Enjoy the journey.
 
archie
 
PS. Don't be offended by some of the posts. People are real and I
will clean up some of the events, but don't want to sanitize it and
lose the real meaning.

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: