Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life as a Gift


"Holy Father, guard them as they pursue this life that you conferred
as a gift through me. So they can be one heart and mind, as we are
one heart and mind". John 17
 
Jesus spoke these words to the Father concering His friend and
followers immediately prior to His betrayal by Judas. I am sensitized
to the fraility of human life as I look upon the different crippled
people on the bus. Some are crippled mentally, some are crippled
physically, but we are all crippled that don't have the heart of our
Father.
 
Christ gave His followers life as a gift. I would seem this would be
enough, but Jesus was concerned for the gift. He was aware the gift
could be stolen by the life we live. He asked God to guard them as
they pursue life. Christ didn't want anything to get in the way of
His followers experiencing life as "ONE" heart and mind.
 
I am "ONE" that the world may know...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: