Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lost his wallet and waiting for a bus


Ryan is a clean cut college age student with family in Australia. He
has been studying in the US. Somewhere along the line he lost his
wallet and was one step away from being homeless. His dad is working
in Europe.
 
I told Ryan I was writing a book and asked if he would like to be in
it. I said the title of the book was "God Spots" and explained I was
traveling across America by bus to meet people like him. Did he every
have God do anything for him? Believe me. It is a great "pick up"
line.
 
He laughed and said many times. He has totaled 3 cars and survived
them all. Then, he explained about losing his wallet and God coming
to through to the rescue through his uncle's help in Oklahoma. He was
active in a Christ centered youth group and was a believer.
 
We had a great time talking about God and chasing after youthful dreams...

Posted via email from Archie's Life Stream

No comments: